Monday, March 15, 2021

Final Days Watch: week Beginning March 15, 2021

 


NOTE: FYI. Although this post stands alone I began it at my blog  The Bible and The Biz  .

I was watching an interview with the great Bible teacher, David Jeremiah, about what life will be like for people who become believers during the Tribulation. He was talking about how the anti-Christ will persecute them and hunt them to kill them. Then he said that a huge majority of them won't die from being beheaded (as the Bible says) but because they will starve to death because they will be unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast (which the Bible does NOT say). He referred to it as "covert persecution". 

My first thought was, "Hey. I never thought of that before. Trust Dr. Jeremiah to think of something that ... Wait a minute!" At that moment I realized that the Holy Spirit was sounding a warning bell. When I paused to ask the Lord what it was about I got, "That's just his assumption. What does my word say?"

I was instantly hit with how the Lord supplied food for the Hebrews by giving them manna and meat in the wilderness, how He promises to do the same for Jews during the Tribulation, how  Psalm 37:25 says "I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread." Or how about, "Give us this day our daily bread."

 There are so many stories and promises in the Bible (Old and New testaments) that talk about God miraculously sustaining and supplying the daily needs of His children. Even keeping their clothes from wearing out. But Dr. Jeremiah thinks God will let His End Times saints starve to death. I don't think so.


I am not the only Christian bracing for impact with the Word of God.


I don't think David Jeremiah was attempting to deceive or mislead anyone, he just went off course. He is wrong according to what the Bible states. In fact, I suspect by now the Lord has had David Jeremiah run into the same Bible examples He gave to me as well. 

This past week I have been confronted time and time AND TIME again about Deception being prevalent in the Final Days. One of the main reasons God tells us events in advance is to combat deception. 

 "Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:5)

But satan is not going to show up and say, "Hi. It's me the devil. I've come to lie to you, lead you into bondage and ultimately destroy you." Even though that is exactly what will happen.

 But I'm going to say it again, even if I am boring and annoying those of you (especially in spoiled, self-absorbed western culture) who feel I am being the ultimate Party-Pooper. But occasional Bible reading, and praying just won't "cut it" in these End Times. We are in serious peril, chaos, and evil is at every turn and deception too. The closer we get to the End the more people will be deceived. And in this case, to be deceived means by satan and no less than your lives and eternal souls are on the line. But no "biggie", right? 

However, if you are DAILY reading the Bible and taking time to be alone and quiet with Jesus, to give your requests, and to listen to the Lord then it will protect and galvanize you against deception. A one-two punch against deception. The kind of deception from without and within. 

It's also your deliverance from confusion. When people come to me with all sorts of questions about End Times events it's almost 100% because they haven't read a certain part of the Bible and is curable by me sending them to Bible verses they haven't read yet. It's NOT that they aren't smart enough to understand or interpret the Bible, it's just that they are missing something they haven't read yet.

Also, the Bible is your great comfort. Filled with wonderful promises, revealing God's nature and character and words of deep love and delight. You are His beloved child and He wants to speak these words of love to you directly. There is literally nothing in your life more important than the Bible and your relationship with Jesus.

And as World events continue to come at breakneck speed and intensity you simply will be unable to stand and endure without your life, soul, and spirit saturated with God's word. 

I know you are weary with COVID-19 and all its related problems. It has gone on so long. But as we mark the first anniversary of the worldwide closing of our borders let me whisper something in your ear.

" You 'ain't seen nothin' yet" 🤫 🥺

Whether you want to hear it or not, that is directly from the Bible and I made you the promise to ...


Speak the truth, with love,

Always, Laura-Lee 




 

Okay. Okay. I'll take it easy on you Dr. Jeremiah. You can put your hands down now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation. Opposing opinions are fine, but please be respectful of others and use common courtesy. Profanity will not be approved.LLR