Friday, October 23, 2020

Before I Lay Me Down to Sleep





Another day is over in my Canadian time zone and I'm heading to bed, but before I shut down and sign off I have to say this AGAIN!

 For FORTY YEARS I've been watching for the literal return of Jesus Christ, but I have not spoken out because the signs around weren't completely accurate yet. But now it's not just probable within my lifetime, it is IMMINENT at ANY moment of ANY day (or night). And I am NOT the only one who sees this and it's not merely because of the Coronavirus. All the events happening around us were written down exactly and precisely in the Bible thousands of years ago. But the millions of us worldwide who believe the Bible is true are shocked to see how FAST Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled.

I WISH I could tell you it's all going to get better, things will get back to normal, and the years directly ahead will be great, but I have promised to tell you the truth. And the truth is that COVID-19 is small in comparison to what is coming next. Just pick up a Bible and start reading Revelation. Actually, you need to pick up a Bible and start reading anywhere! I personally recommend you start with one of the books that tell you the story of Jesus if you've never read a Bible before. (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)

Things are NOT going to get better. In fact, they are going to get much, MUCH worse.

So where is the "comfort" in what I'm saying? 


God has told us these events ahead of time so we can be "prepared not scared". He has made an escape and that escape is God Himself. It all revolves around God sending His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross because Him dying there pays the "death penalty" we have earned from our life of sin here.

What you need to know from the Bible is:


"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27)


And if you have convinced yourself you are not that bad a person, God has no problem with your sins, and He will just wink at them, then you had better take another look at the Ten Commandments. That is HIS standard by which He will judge you. Breaking just one commandment is enough to sentence you to death. FOREVER. Welcome to the perfect standard of HOLY, ALMIGHTY GOD! 

Yet, He loves us so much He made a way for us to overcome this awful death sentence. But you must first repent. Repent isn't just being "sorry", it means to actually "turn away" from your sins and former way of life. 

Please surrender your life to Jesus. Put Him in complete charge over you and He will actually come and live inside of you. At that point, you start a relationship with Him. He will not only pay the penalty for your sins but also grant you eternal life and fulfill this wonderful promise,

"Do not be afraid or terrified [because of them], for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

This truth has been proven to me so many times throughout my life that I have NO fear about my circumstances or future when fear is all I used to have before I met Jesus.

I know that's a LOT to take in and I don't want you to suddenly jump at this most important decision based solely on fear, but I have promised to tell you the truth and the truth is time is very short. Very bad days are ahead and I needed to tell you what is happening because I may not be here much longer. I just couldn't leave without laying it all out for you because I love you. And even more than wanting you to escape the "Tribulation" to come, I don't want you to miss out on knowing Jesus personally. He is not some dead teacher from old stories, He is the resurrected Lord of  Life itself. He conquered death when He burst out of His grave three days AFTER being dead and will come and live inside of you. He will give you a new spiritual life now and a new eternal body in the next one. These are just a few of the promises God makes to us in the Bible. 

So do you begin to understand why I am always encouraging and urging you to get a Bible and read it?  It's not about getting "religious" and going to church, it's about becoming God's child and all the wonderful things that includes and entitles us to. All of it as an unmerited GIFT from God to the Children He loves. You do not want to miss out on that. I don't want you to miss out on it. And I KNOW Jesus doesn't want you to miss out on what He has planned for you, because it's not merely better than the life you are living, it's the BEST life you could possibly have! And that is my prayer for you as lay my head down this night.

Please think about these things I've told you about. But don't put off choosing Jesus too long, because time is a luxury nobody has anymore.

Whatever comes next for you, I'm speaking the truth, with love,

Always, Laura-Lee




 "Day is done, O Precious Son

Look down upon your little one

Light of lights, hold me this night

Rest in me, Thy Presence bright.


I have no fear, You are here

I love you, Jesus, kind and dear.

I may just be, Your Laura-Lee

I offer up, all you set free.


Asleep I'll be, With my MONTY

Dreaming your face, I will see."  LLR


Me and MONTY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation. Opposing opinions are fine, but please be respectful of others and use common courtesy. Profanity will not be approved.LLR