Thursday, October 29, 2020

"Trippin'" to the Finish Line



I realize that many people, including myself, are enduring a great deal of hardship right now. But, at the risk of sounding insensitive, I won't be on the earth to endure the truly horrible times of the "Tribulation". 

Even better than that truth is that I won't be here because I will be physically with Jesus. That makes me excited! In view of that I have been inspired to pen a little "ditty" I have nick-named the "Rapture Rap". I share it with you so you can also share in my excitement.

"You make known to me the path of life;

    you will fill me with joy in your presence,

    with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

PSALM 16:11


(*Add your own beat-box sounds)

 Outta Here


 God's Word is clear

We will be

Raptured outta here


The Lord is near

Soon to be

Raptured outta here


No need to fear

Gonna be

Raptured outta here


I was here

But Laura-Lee (is)

Raptured outta here


A SHOUT I hear

It is He

I'm Raptured outta h


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation. Opposing opinions are fine, but please be respectful of others and use common courtesy. Profanity will not be approved.LLR